The Best Private Tours Chiang MaiThe Best Private Tours Chiang Mai
1 or 2 Day Dirty Adventure Chiang Mai Tour
- This trip is a spectacular off road adventure. We will take you to see the dense green jungle, far off the regular tourist track to visit the village of the 5 tribes and also the peaceful Buddhist temple that is over 700 year old and hidden in the jungle. You will enjoy both elephant riding and bamboo rafting along the Mae Wang River.
- Tour Includes: • 4×4 jeep with gasoline (SUV) • Skillful driver • An English speaking tour guide – knowledgeable and certified. • Lunch An elephant ride and bamboo rafting • Drinking water • Seasonal fresh fruits
Long Neck Village & Hill Tribes Full Day
- Visit an Orchid and Butterfly farm in the morning where you can see Thai orchids and take colorful photos. Before lunch , visit five different hill tribe villages – Akha, Meo, Lisu ,Palong and Karen Long Neck . Then, visit Chiang Dao Cave and Temple.
- Itinerary: • 8.30am pick up from hotel • Visit orchid farm and butterfly farm. • Visit four different Hill Tribe villages – Akha, Meo, Lisu and Palong. • Thai Lunch • Visit Chiang Dao Cave and Temple. • Visit Karen Long Neck and Big Ear village. •4:30PM Drive back to hotel or guest house in Chiang Mai.
Amazing Chiang Dao Full Day Tour
- Available Daily; 7:30am to 5:00pm. Enjoy Elephant Riding at the Chiang Dao Elephant Camp, one of the best elephant camps in Northern Thailand. Visit the largest Chiang Dao Cave, The Ancient Temple, including bamboo rafting and swimming at the Limestone Bua Tong Waterfalls.
- Itinerary: 7:30am: Meet your tour guide and leave at your hotel or guest house 9:00am: An elephant riding Elephant show Bamboo rafting Local Lunch Visit Chiang Dao Cave and Temple Visit Sticky waterfalls and enjoy swim Return to your hotel/Guest House by 5:00pm.
Elephant Camp and Mon Cham Mountain Tour
- Visit: Chiang Mai biggest Elephant Camp at Mae Sa Valley, Mon Cham restuarant, then it’s your choice of the Tiger Kingdom, Monkey School, or the Queen Sirikit Botanical Gardens.
- Tour Includes: • An English speaking tour guide – knowledgeable and certified. • An air-conditioned car or minivan. • dmission fees at Elephant camp. • Lunch at Mon Cham. • Life insurance Tour Excludes: • Personal shopping. • Elephant rides. • Fee’s at the Tiger Kingdom, Monkey School, and Queen Sirikit Botanical Gardens • Beverages
Temple visit Lampang & Amazing Street Art
- Wat Chalermprakiat The Temple (Almost) in the Sky. You will hike up hill to see the stunning views. Afternoon shop and chill at Amazing street art and visit Wat Phra That Lampang Luang, One of the best examples of Lanna architecture in Thailand.
- Itinerary: 7am: Pick up from your Chiang Mai hotels and drive to Lampang. Take a local truck to the half way to temple. Walk up hill to Wat Chalermprakiat. Enjoy stunning and breathtaking views from mountain top. Drive to Lampang city. Enjoy Thai local food, shop and see street art. Visit Lampangluang Temple. Return to Chiang Mai and arrive about 6pm
Impressive Chiang Mai Tour
- Available Daily; 8:30am – 4:30pm. Visit: Chiang Mai biggest Elephant Camp at Maesa Valley, visit the village of the Karen Long Neck (Padaung) and other tribes, visit Chiang Mai’s the most sacred temple Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep.
- Description: At 8:30am a guide will meet you at your place of stay where you will depart for Mae Rim. The first stop is the magnificent Maesa Elephant Camp. It takes about 40 minutes travel time before arriving at the camp located northwest of Chiang Mai city on the banks of a small river. You will see demonstrations on how the trained elephants are being us
2 Days Trekking at Doi Inthanon Mountain
- Get the best of Doi Inthanon National Park trekking area i.e. Pha Dok Seaw and Kew Mae Pan. Get to see this beautiful view point over 2,565 meter high, Wachiratarn waterfalls, coffee and fruits plantation while trekking through Hmong and Karen hill tribe villages. Overnight at a quiet village in comfortable bungalow. Finish off with Elephant riding and the famous Chiang Mai bamboo rafting along Mae Wang river.
- Season: this tour is available only from November – May. Duration: 2 Days 1 Nights Trip. Trip Style: family fun, outdoor, treks, nature
2 Days Hiking & Camping in the Mountains
- The highest mountains are Doi Inthanon, Doi Pha Hom Pok and Doi Luang Chiang Dao. Paradise for Thai and foreign hikers is Doi Luang Chiang Dao. Doi Luang Chiang Dao as known as the last tooth of the Himalayas rises majestically.. In its shadow we found some remote and many interesting rare plants and rare flowers which are species of Himalayan mountainous plants. Season: from 1st November 2018– 28th Feburary 2019 only! National park Closed : Every Wednesday Trip Style: family fun, outdoor, treks, nature Locations Visited: North of Chiang Mai, Doi Luang Chiang Dao Mountain
The Best 4 Day Chiang Mai Tour
- Day 1 – Option 1 Exploring the City of Chiang Mai 8:00 am: Have breakfast at your hotel, Visit Chiang Mai Zoo, Pandas and Aquarium. 12:00 pm: See Doi Suthep Temple. Located just outside the city this beautiful temple offers panoramic views of the city of Chiang Mai and is home of over 50 Buddha images including a jade Buddha. A must see while you are here. Lunch 1:30 pm: Then it’s on to Sankampeang Hot Springs. Leave the city and head to one of the best hot springs around. At this point, guest can pay to rent a private room for having a mineral bath. 5:00 pm: Return to hotel or guest house.
- Day 1 – Option 2 Exploring the City of Chiang Mai 3:00 pm: Visit Royal Flora Rajchapruak, taking a walk and tram ride around the park. This beautiful flower park was created in 2006 by the Royal Thai Government in honor of King Bhumibol the world’s longest reigning monarch. It is located on located in 80 hectares of land at the Royal Agricultural Research Center and features 30 international gardens reflecting nations such as Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Netherlands, South Africa, and Canada. More than 2.5 million trees of 2,200 species of tropical plants and flowers are display to see. Visit the Chiang Mai Night Safari and take a tram around the park. Have a chance to see animals that are active only during the night time. An adventure for the whole family. 9:30 pm: Return to your hotel or guesthouse
- Day 2 Doi Inthanon 7:30 am: Have breakfast at your hotel. Our guide will pick you up for a day at Doi Inthanon National Park south of Chiang Mai where you will visit the highest mountain in Thailand at 2,565 meters above sea level. With the moisture level so high most of the trees are covered with a thick layer of green moss year round. Make sure you come prepared for cooler temperatures though, during the winter months the peak can dip to temperatures around 10°C and occasionally below 0°C. Enjoy the Kew Mae Pan nature trail and trek for 2 hours with a personal guide along the top of Doi Inthanon and enjoy its many types of flowers and over 360 species of birds. Visit the Royal Pagoda of the King & Queen. The Kings Pagoda is called Naphamethinidon which means ‘by the strength of the land and air’ and Queens Pagoda is called Naphaphonphumisiri meaning ‘being the strength of the air and the grace of the land’. Each pagoda has its own unique beautiful garden and offer beautiful panoramic views of the lands below. 12:30 pm: Lunch at Wachiratharn Waterfall which means “Diamond Creek” and is a must see. Visit The Kings Royal Project. There are many Royal Projects around Chiang Mai designed with the purpose of creating a better economy for the hill tribe people. In these projects temperate vegetables that are normally not grown in Thailand are cultivated and sold to the pricier food markets. Visit Karen Hilltribe people (No long neck) + coffee plantation for a coffee tasting. 5:30 pm: Return to Chiang Mai and your hotel. Relax or spend the evening at the Night Bazaar.
- Day 3 Mae Taeng 8:00 am: Leave for Mae Taeng. Do some White Water rafting down the Mae Taeng River. This area is famous for its large class 4 rapids. 12:00 pm: Afterwards enjoy some zip-lining at one of the best places in Chiang Mai. Lunch at Chiang Mai Zip-line Visit the Bau Tong Waterfall. The water source for the waterfall is the Rainbow or Seven Colors Spring. The spring water contains a high amount of calcium carbonate and as the spring water cascades down the falls, the calcium is deposited on the rocks. The calcium carbonate then adds a non-slip surface to the rocks. Believe it or not, the rocks look slick but it is very easy to walk up the face of the falls without slipping. It is almost as if someone decided to pour cement down over the rocks and it hardened under the water. This single feature makes it a worthwhile visit to Bua Tong waterfall. 5:00 pm Return to Chiang Mai and your hotel.
- Day 4 Mae Rim 8:00 am: Mae Sa Elephant Camp.There are many elephant camps around Chiang Mai, but there are few as good as the Maesa Elephant Camp. The camp is approximately 30 minutes north of Chiang Mai in Mae Sa Valley, which lies in the Mae Rim district. The camp opened in 1976 and has been training and caring for elephants ever since and is currently home to 78 elephants. The camp also offers a forty minute elephant demonstration where you can see elephants performing various tasks such as dragging and pushing logs, playing musical instruments, playing soccer, painting portraits, playing darts, and more. After the show you can take a picture with the elephants and if you choose take a ride through the camp. What you will not see at this camp are elephants who have been mistreated by their handlers or scars from past abuse. The elephants at Maesa Elephant camp are well cared for and what we like to call “Happy Elephants”. Have lunch at Mon Cham Camping Resort. The Resortsits in the center of the Nong Hoi Royal Project right above the Hmong and Akha tribal village that shares the same name. The project is designed to bring more exotic, high income fruits and vegetables to this temperate region with the hopes of increasing the local economy. Mon Cham is perfectly located high on a 1400 meter high mountain ridge which gives visitors the unique ability to see two separate panoramic views, one to the south of the restaurant of the Royal Project and a spectacular one to the north of the Chiang Dao Providence that on a clear day you can see for miles. The food here is delicious and most of the ingredients are gathered from the surrounding gardens. *Elephant rides are optional. Go to the Tiger Kingdom – have your choice to see either a baby, mid-size, full size tiger, or a combination of the three. * With so many options for the Tiger Kingdom, tickets are not included and must be purchased upon your arrival. 5:00 pm: Return to Chiang Mai and your hotel.
- Tour Includes: Choice of Transportation: Bus with 23, 30, 42, or 50 seats, brand new air-conditioned minivan with 9, 10, or 13 seats, or small passenger vehicle are all available depending on the size of your group. An English speaking guide – knowledgeable and certified. All admission fees at per mentioned. lunctime meals. Fee for trekking guide in Doi Inthanon Fee to Karen Long Necked. Accident insurance. Round trip transportation from the airport is available upon request. Local souvenir and sky lantern or fire balloon. Tour excludes: Personal shopping. Elephant ride. Alcoholic drinks. Tiger Kingdom Ticket. Tip
The Best 4 Day Package to Pai and the Golden Triangle
Day 1 Chiang Mai – Pai 8:00 am: Leave from Chiang Mai and head north to the Mae Rim area and visit Orchid and Butterfly Farm. Visit Mok Pha Waterfall, were you can walk through the beautiful forest that surrounds the area. Continue on to the 2nd World War Memorial Bridge that crosses the Pai River. Next take a break at a picturesque flower garden while you enjoy some coffee and a nice break before visit Pai Canyon and Wat Pratart Mae Yen while you will take in a superb view of Pai valley. 5:00 pm: Arrive and check in at a small basic bungalow (With a/c and private bathroom). 7:00 pm: Visit Pai Night Market known for its unique wares made by local artists for dinner and leisure.
Day 2 Pai – Chiang Dao 8:30 am: After breakfast and check out, we will visit Baan Santichon Chinese Yunnan village to see the daily life of the local people and enjoy some locally grown tea before visiting the Lisu tribal market. Travel onward to Mae Teang for elephant riding and bamboo rafting. Next stop will be Chiang Dao Cave where you can explore the temple that lies within and the beautiful stalactites and stalagmites that took millions of years form. Lunch will be served at the local market located just outside the cave. After that we will travel on foot to the villages of the Akha and Lisu hill tribes through forests along hilly paths for approximately 3 hours to the Palong tribal’s village where you will spend the night. You will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere with your submersion into the Palong’s traditional ways and simple life. After a delicious Thai dinner you can enjoy traditional songs and dances performed by the children around a camp fire. The overnight stay will be in basic bamboo hut, but still comfortable.*Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included
Day 3 Chiang Dao – Golden Triangle. You’ll be woken up by the roosters of the village in beautiful atmosphere of a new morning. 8:00 am: We will drive to the great Thaton Temple where you will see a large Buddha image on top of the hill and a great view of Burma and the Kok River. Drive on and stop at the biggest Orange Farm in Thailand and enjoy some freshly squeezed juice or fresh ripe orange (Nov-Feb). Continuing you will stop at the Chinese Village of Doi Mae Salong (Ex KMT) and stop for Chinese style lunch surrounded by mountains and scenic views. After lunch visit a local market that makes you feel like you are in China not Thailand. If you are lucky you may experience seeing the tribal people traveling by donkey as they transport their products to market. The tour will continue by stopping at a local tea shop where you can enjoy locally farmed tea. Stop by the Monkey Temple and the bustling town of Mae Sai that sits on the Thai/ Burma border (The northern most point of Thailand). We will continue driving along the Mae Khong River to The Golden Triangle. Arrive and check in at a small basic bungalow (With a/c and private bathroom). *Breakfast and Lunch included
Day 4 Golden Triangle – Chiang Mai. 8:00 am: Have a Thai breakfast at the local market. After breakfast enjoy a boat ride and visit a small market in Laos. Returning to The Golden Triangle you will visit the Opium Museum. Continue to the ancient city of Chiang Sean, and see the cities more than 1200 year old Chedi and city wall. Proceed to the great Black House in Chiang Rai. Have lunch on the way and visit a Karen Long Neck Village. Visit the great White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) of Chiang Rai, constructed by one of Thailand’s National Artists. Return to Chiang Mai while making a stop on the way at Maekajan Hot Spring. *Breakfast and Lunch included 7:00 pm: Arrive in Chiang Mai to your hotel or guesthouse of your choice. Tourist Class includes an air-conditioned bungalow with private bath on the 3rdnight in the Golden Triangle **Deluxe rooms are available upon request for the third night of this tour at the Imperial Golden Triangle Resort for an additional charge. ***Elephant rides and bamboo rafting are an additional charge at 700/per person. Tour includes: Choice of Transportation: SUV car or brand new air-conditioned minivan with 9, 10, or 13 seats, or small passenger vehicle are all available depending on the size of your group. An English speaking guide – knowledgeable and certified. All admission fees at per mentioned, Hotel accommodations for 3 nights 8 Meals, Boat and border pass to Laos. Accident insurance, Round trip transportation from the airport is available upon request. Local souvenir and sky lantern or fire balloon. Please note: Not all types of drinks are included; your tour guide will inform you during your meal what is available. Tour excludes: Personal shopping, Alcoholic drinks, Tips.
The Best 5 Day Tour To Chiang Rai - First Option
Day 1 City tour 9.00am Our guide will pick you up at your hotel Visit the three famous temples i.e. Wat Chiang Mun, Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Prasing. 12:30 pm: Have lunch. Drive to the must see Doi Suthep Temple, enjoy the view of Chiang Mai at 3,500 feet (1053 meters) above sea level. Visit Royal Flora Rajchapruek, enjoy a walk or tram ride around this expansive flower park. Return to your hotel to relax before dinner. 7:00 pm: Leave for Khan Toke dinner at Chiang Mai old cultural center. Enjoy dinner and the traditional dance and hill tribe show. 9:30 pm: Back to hotel/ Stroll around the Night Bazaar and do the shopping.*Lunch and Dinner included
Day 2 Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai Have breakfast at your hotel. 7:30 am: Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or guesthouse for your drive to Chiang Rai. Stop at Maechajan Hot Springs and enjoy some coffee while you soak your feet. Visit Wat Rong Khun Temple (The White Temple) Visit the ancient city of Chiang Sean and temple at Wat Chedi Luang. Have lunch at The Golden Triangle. Enjoy a boat ride along the Mae Khong River and see where the three countries meet. Visit the Opium House. Visit the border town of Mae Sai and experience some of the cheapest shopping in Northern Thailand. 5:00 pm: Arrive in Chiang Rai and check in at your hotel or guesthouse. 7:00 pm: Try street food for dinner at the night market and afterwards enjoy some shopping, check around the night market, or just relax. *Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included
- Day 3 Chiang Rai- Chiang Mai 7:30 am: Visit the famous Black House (Baan Dam) Museum designed by National Artist – Dr. Thawan Duchanee. Drive to Maesalong Chinese Village (Ex Kuomintang) and visit the local market and witness the daily life of Chinese and hill tribe’s people. Enjoy a lunch buffet. Visit Hill tribes village and see Akha, and Karen Long Neck tribes. Continue on and stop at Wat Tha Ton Chinese / Thai temple to enjoy a superb view of the Kok River and Burma border. Explore Chiang Dao Cave and the temple that lies within. 7:00 pm: Arrive in Chiang Mai and check into your hotel or guesthouse. Stroll around Chiang Mai Night Bazaar at your leisure.*Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included
Day 4 Chiang Mai Adventure 8:30 am: Meet your guide and leave for MaeTeang. Experience 2 hours of zip-lining that includes 27 platforms. Fly 2,200 meters through the forest on varying cables lengths starting from 20 meters long to the truly amazing 400 meters, tree abseiling and a canopy walk are included in our package. A box lunch will be served. Transfer to a rafting camp and enjoy whitewater rafting for approximately 1 hour and a 20 minute bamboo rafting ride. Tiger Kingdom (entrance fee is not included) Visit an Orchid and Butterfly Farm, Return to Chiang Mai and your hotel. *Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included
- Day 5 Chiang Mai Shopping 8:30 am: Transfer to Sankampeang Handicrafts village, The highlight of this attraction is to visit the factory of lacquer ware, silverware, hand-woven textiles including silk and hand-painted cottons, fine Teak Wood carvings, and umbrellas or paper parasols which are hand-painted in a variety designs. 1:00 pm: Lunch at Bua Restaurant Sankampeang area. Transfer to Airport. *Breakfast and Lunch,**Deluxe rooms are available for your travels at 4 or 5 star hotels where available for an additional charge.
Tour includes: Choice of Transportation: Bus with 23, 30, 42, or 50 seats, brand new air-conditioned minivan with 9, 10, or 13 seats, or small passenger vehicle are all available depending on the size of your group. English guide – friendly, knowledgeable and certified. Hotel accommodations for 4 nights. All admission fees as mentioned. Zipline or flying fox. White water Rafting. 13 meals. Boat trip on Mae Khong River, Fee to Karen Long Neck, Accident insurance, Drinking water in the car during the trip, Round trip transportation from the airport is available upon request. Please note: Not all types of drinks are included; your tour guide will inform you during your meal what is available. Tour excludes: Personal shopping, Entrance tickets to the Tiger Kingdom, Tips, Alcoholic drinks.
The Best 5 Day Tour To Chiang Rai - Second Option
Day 1 Chiang Mai 8:30 am: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel to explore Chiang Mai for the day. Visit Wat Doi Suthep temple, See Bhubng Palace vacation home for the King and Queen, Lunch, Visit Wat Chedi Luang and the 3 King’s Monument. * Breakfast and Lunch are included.
Day 2 Chiang Mai-Thaton 8:30 am: Check out from hotel and leave the big baggage at the hotel but take the small back pack with you then drive to visit the village of the 5 tribes where you will meet the Karen Long Neck (Padaung), Akha, Lahu, Dara Ang or Palong, Akha and Lisu and the short drive to Mae Sa Waterfall for a mini trek or swim if you like. Continue on road to Chiang Dao Cave and explore it and the temple that lays inside. Have lunch at local restaurant. Drive to Mae-Ai and visit a Village of Lahu tribes. There are about 300 families in this village. You stay overnight with one of these families in a basic hut or “Home stay” that includes a bed and mosquito net. Members of local family and your tour guide will cook for you.* Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included.
Day 3 Thaton-Chiang Rai 8:30 am: Breakfast at the house then leave for the Thaton boat pier and ride on a private charter boat along the Kok River for over 35 km or 2 hour. Enjoy stunning views on both sides of the river. Arrive at Karen Ruam Mit then experience Elephant riding to the top of a hill which gives a panoramic view of nature. Lunch boxes is serve at the village. Continue on for an easy small trek downhill for 1 hour and meet up with your guide and drive to Chiang Rai. Check in at your hotel or guesthouse. * Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included.
Day 4 Chiang Rai-Chiang Sean 8:30 am: Drive up to Doi Mae Sa Long the Chinese village where you are in China and not Thailand. Have a tea taste at their local market then drive to Doi Tung where on the way we’ll pass through tea plants of the Akha hill tribes village. Arrive Doi Tung then visit the Royal Villa of the King’s Mother and see her beautiful garden. Break for lunch then continue the trip to the Golden Triangle. Visit the Opium House and take some time to look around and see how the effects of the beautiful poppy had on this land. Drive up hill to see where the three countries meet and become the world famous Golden Triangle. Take a speed boat cruise along The Mae Khong River in order to visit a local market in Laos. Return and check into your hotel. *Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included.
Day 5 Chiang Sean-Chiang Mai 8:30 am: Have breakfast at hotel. Check from your hotel or guesthouse. Head to the ancient city of Chiang Sean and see the Chedi Luang that is over 1,200 years old and visit the Chiang Sean Museum. Proceed to Black House This is the residence of Dr. Thawan Duchanee who is a renowned Thai National Artist. It is also a museum. Drive to Wat Rong Khun or commonly referred to as the White Temple, a contemporary unconventional Buddhist and Hindu temple in Chiang Rai, Thailand. It was designed by National Artist Mr. Chalermchai Kositpipat. Construction began in 1997. Stop at Mae Ka Chan hot spring where you can relax and soak your feet. 7:00 pm: Arrive in Chiang Mai and check in to your hotel. *Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included. **Deluxe rooms are available for your travels at 4 or 5 star hotels where available for an additional charge.
Tour includes: Choice of Transportation: Bus with 23, 30, 42, or 50 seats, brand new air-conditioned minivan with 9, 10, or 13 seats, or small passenger vehicle are all available depending on the size of your group. English guide – friendly, knowledgeable and certified. SUV air conditioned car. Welcome flowers, Hotel accommodations for 4 nights. All admission fees at per mentioned. Elephant ride. Boat ride on the Kok river. Meals (5 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, and 5 Dinner) Boat trip on Mae Khong River. Fee to Karen Long Necked. Round trip transportation from the airport is available upon request. Accident insurance. Local souvenir and Fire lantern balloon. Drinking water and fresh cold towel in the car during the trip. Please note: Not all types of drinks are included; your tour guide will inform you during your meal what is available. Tour excludes: Personal shopping, Tip, Alcoholic drinks.
The Best 6 Days Tour To Chiang Rai & Chiang Saen
- Experience 6 days of travel on this amazing tour that takes you through the beauty of Doi Inthanon National Park and the Rajchapruek flora garden, to Chiang Rai where you will spend 3 days exploring the wonders that abound near this old city. Enjoy an elephant ride, try some fresh squeezed orange juice, see the fish and monkey cave, make a stop in the ancient city of Chiang Sean and lots more.
- Day 1 City-Shopping Tour 9:00 am: Begin your first tour at the must see temple of Doi Suthep, enjoy the view of Chiang Mai at 3,500 feet. Visit Bhuping Palace, enjoy walking around the Royal gardens such as the roses garden, fern garden and others along with colorful butterflies and many different species of birds. 12:00 pm: Lunch at Bua restaurant Sankampeang area. Afternoon visit the factory of lacquer ware, silverware, hand-woven textiles including silk and hand-painted cottons, fine Teak Wood carvings, and Umbrellas or paper parasols which are hand-painted in a variety designs. 4:00 pm: Transfer to hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. Check out the The Night Bazaar or one of the many markets we have here in Chiang Mai. * Breakfast and Lunch included
- Day 2 Doi Inthanon National Park 8:00 am: Depart for the highest mountain in Thailand “Doi Inthanon’ on the way up we will visit Wachiritharn and Siritharn Waterfalls, the agricultural work at the Royal Project Research Station, and the king and queen chedi’s; the best views across the park are found here. Then on to the peak of Doi Inthanon also known as The Roof of Thailand. Near the top we will take the Angkha nature walk where you can walk amongst the unique flora and forest of this altitude. There are both Karen and Hmong villages in the boundaries of Doi Inthanon National Park. We will visit a Karen village on the way down the mountain. Return to the hotel.* Breakfast and Lunch included
- Day 3 Royal Flora and Night Safari Free and easy in the morning. 12.00 Transfer for Lunch at a famous local restuarant and have Chiang Mai Noodle and other famous dishes for lunch. 1:00 pm: Transfer to Snake farm to enjoy snake show. 3:00 pm: Transfer to Royal flora Rajchapruek, taking a walk and tram ride around the park. This beautiful flower park was created in 2006 by the Royal Thai Government in honor of King Bhumibol, the world’s longest reigning monarch. It is located on located in 80 hectares of land at the Royal Agricultural Research Center and features 30 international gardens reflecting nations such as Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Netherlands, South Africa, and Canada. More than 2.5 million trees of 2,200 species of tropical plants and flowers are display to see. 5:30 pm: Leave Chiang Mai Night Safari 6:30 pm: Dinner at Giraffe restaurant in the Night Safari. 7:30 pm: Take a tram ride to watch the animals come out at night. 9:00 pm: Transfer back to the hotel. * Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner included.
- Day 4 Chiang Mai-Chiang Rai 8:00 am: Meet your tour guide at your hotel. Stop on the way at Orchid and Butterflies farm. 9:30 am: Arrive at Maetaman Elephant camp. Enjoy elephant ride for an hour. Drive to Chiang Dao National Park and explore Chiang Dao Cave and the temple that lays within. Enjoy Thai food for lunch. Proceed to Thaton Temple / See Temple, Dragon statue and great view of the Kok River. Drive to Tha-Ton to visit the biggest Orange Farm in Thailand. Ride on a tram around the farm and try some fresh orange. Late afternoon arrive Chiang Rai and transfer to your hotel. Check in at hotel and be at your leisure. Explore the Chiang Rai Night Market for shopping and try some of the local foods and one of the many carts that line the street.* Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included.
- Day 5 Chiang Rai 8:30 am: Trip to Doi Tung and visit the Royal garden, Royal Villa and Inspiration hall. Leave for Mae Sai border town between Thai/Burma. Stop on the way at Fish & Monkey Cave. Have buffet lunch. Proceed Golden triangle. Take a boat ride to Laos island of Don Xao, shopping or tri snake whiskey. Visit House of Opium. Visit Wat Chedi Luang at Chiang Sean. Visit hill tribes village see Karen long neck, Akha and Karen big ears. Be at your leisure, massage etc…..till overnight stay. *Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner included.
- Day 6 Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai 8:30 am: Have buffet breakfast and check out of your hotel. Visit The Black House (Baan Si Dum): The House of National Artist – Dr.Thawan Duchanee. Proceed to Singha Park farm (Newest tourist attraction), visit fruit plantations/Tea plants. Visit Wat Rong Khun, also known as the White Temple. Enjoy a Thai Lunch. Return to Chiang Mai. Stop on the way at Maekajan Hot Spring 7:00 pm: Arrive Chiang Mai and transfer to your hotel or travel on your own itinerary. * Breakfast and Lunch included. **Deluxe rooms are available for your travels at 4 or 5 star hotels where available for an additional charge. Tour includes: Choice of Transportation: Bus with 23, 30, 42, or 50 seats, brand new air-conditioned minivan with 9, 10, or 13 seats, or small passenger vehicle are all available depending on the size of your group. An English speaking guide – knowledgeable and certified. All admission fees at per mentioned. Elephant Ride, bamboo rafting. Meals. Fee to the Chiang Dao cave. Boat and border pass to Laos. Fee to Karen Long Necked. Round trip transportation from the airport is available upon request. Accident insurance. Local souvenir and sky lantern or fire balloon. Tour excludes: Personal shopping, Tips, Alcoholic drinks.
All The Best Tours In Chiang Mai